Offered to the market we have this once in a lifetime opportunity, sitting on just under 2 acres of flat land is this beautiful family home which is close to the water and offers great views. Built in 2000 with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, this property is fantastic for the growing family. Originally built by the current owners this home has produced one very big happy family, could yours be next?
- 7518m2 (approx) of flat land, ample room for some animals and great space for the kids to enjoy
- Close to the Tamar River with great views.
- Well sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and quality appliances.
- Dining and family room is sunny and spacious.
- Reverse cycle heat pump.
- Open plan which captures amazing all day sun.
- A second lounge, great for the kids rumpus/play room.
- Offering four great sized bedrooms, all with built in storage.
- Master with an ensuite and walk in robe.
- Attic with heaps of flat storage and ladder built in for easy access, (potential extra rumpus room?)
- Main bathroom with a shower, bath, vanity a separate toilet next door.
- Outside there is a great undercover patio to entertain guests.
- Plenty of parking options offering two double car garages and a carport.
- Extremely tidy and well built property
- Prime location only minutes to Legana shopping center and the tamar river, a short 15 minute drive to Launceston CBD and a short drive to nearby schools with a bus route just around the corner
for further details please contact Todd Streets on 0499 440 141
Land Size: 7518m2 (approx)
Year Built: 2000
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.