Situated in the quiet streets of Invermay is this 1930's updated, quality family home! Offering three fantastic sized bedrooms and one bathroom.
- Updated kitchen & dining with great appliances, including a dishwasher.
- The lounge room is cosy including a reverse cycle heat pump.
- Modern, family bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity.
- All bedrooms are of a great size and are light & bright.
- Outdoor paved area is undercover, great for relaxing in the afternoon sun.
- The yard is low maintenance and fully fenced.
- Single car garage room for extra storage.
- 2 minute walk to bike & walking tracks in the beautiful Heritage Forest
Inveresk Precinct is just around the corner which includes UTAS Stadium, the Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery as well as the current and upcoming University campuses. Only a few minutes into the Launceston CBD. Call today, don't miss you chance.
Land Size: 516m2 (approx)
Build Size: 106m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1937
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.