*This property is not open by open home call the agent to book your individual inspection time or request a virtual tour of this property.
This architecturally designed home will make you feel that you are miles from anywhere. Situated on approximately 1.453 hectares in the popular Blackstone Heights.
- Backing onto the South Esk River with extensive uninterrupted views
- Heated and cooled with NEW split zoned ducted reverse cycle heat pump
- NEW extensive solar system - great cost saving advantages!
- Soaring glass and timber ceiling make the home especially light and airy
- Four large bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master with ensuite + walk in robe + separate office
- Spacious Blackwood kitchen with granite bench tops with two ovens + induction hotplates
- Heaps of additional storage space in the loft
- 5 minutes to Prospect shops, Schools and services
- 10 minutes to Launceston CBD
Imagine taking in the amazing views while enjoying lazy days relaxing on the expansive timber deck.
Call Clint today to arrange a private or virtual inspection.
Land Size: 1.453ha(approx) / Build Size: 277m2(approx)
Year Built: 1992 / Local Council: Meander Valley
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.