Enjoy a lifestyle of maximum comfort, minimal work to be done and convenience at 61 Burghley Street, showcasing a well designed spacious floor plan. A family home with four great sized bedrooms and two bathrooms plus a pool for the summer months, what more could you want?!
- Massive updated Kitchen with upmarket appliances plus an island bench with seating.
- Dining is off the kitchen and flows to the open family lounge room.
- Three of the four bedrooms have built ins & the master with a ensuite & WIR.
- Immaculate & well kept gardens surround the home.
- Plenty of off street parking with a double garage and a double carport.
- The backyard is safe & secure with a solar heated salt water pool to entertain in summer.
- The lawns have been well kept by the current owners with no work needed to be done.
- A short walk to Longford shopping, cafes, schools and other conveniences.
- 3 entrances - suitable for a home business STCA.
- Separate 3m high garage/boat shed with extra carport ideal for motor home/caravan parking.
- 10 kw 40 panel solar system to reduce those aurora bills + a reverse cycle heat pump.
- Vegetable garden and cubby house for the kids.
- Heated salted water pool with solar dome cover.
- Secure backyard idea for the family's small dog or pets.
This is a great opportunity in an even better location. Call David or Bec today to register your interest today.
Land Size: 1534m2 (approx)
Built Size: 222m2 (approx)
Year Built: 2006
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.