This solid 4-5 bedroom, 2 bathroom Norwood home is situated down an internal block within a peaceful culdesac. Ideally positioned with a sunny Northern aspect and extensive mountain views; its easy to unwind and relax inside your own scenic oasis.
- 4 - 5 bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Downstairs: 4th & 5th bedroom or rumpus room
- Downstairs: Bathroom & 2nd living room
- Open plan Kitchen / dining room
- Spacious modern kitchen with quality appliances
- Stunning polished timber flooring upstairs
- Upstairs bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Dual access bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Double glazed windows throughout the home
- Reverse cycle heat pump + Nectar wood heater
- Solar System with 20 solar panels and Tesla battery
- Established landscaped gardens with veggie patch
- 2 vehicle carport + space for a Caravan / Boat / Trailer
- Storage room behind the carport with internal access to the home
- Large entertainers deck with direct access off living, kitchen and 3rd bedroom
Conveniently located to to local supermarkets, bus stop, shops and services and only 5 mins to Kings Meadows shopping centre and Norwood Primary School, less than 10 minutes drive to the Launceston General Hospital and CBD and 13 minutes to Launceston Airport.
Land Size: 1198m2 (approx)
Build Size: 254m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1976
Local Council: City of Launceston
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.