Hagley is a quaint country town just 30 kms from the CBD of Launceston, and just 6 kms from Westbury, making it a great location for people wanting to commute to the city and enjoy the many benefits of living in a country community.
Having undergone improvements over the years the home's features include;
- 2 bedrooms inside the home, both with built-in robes
- Updated kitchen with a large pantry and oodles of cupboard space.
- Large living room complete with a built in wood heater, reverse cycle air conditioner and plenty of room for a growing family.
- Fully tiled and updated bathroom
- Separate studio which compromises of a third bedroom, kitchenette and toilet facilities. The perfect teenager retreat or guest house!
- Solar panels
- Roller shutters
- Undercover alfresco area
All this and so much more! Walking distance to the corner store, primary school and golfing at Quamby Estate only a five minute drive away. The current owners have done alot of the work already but if you're up for a reno and would love to enjoy living on a spacious block of land with room for your family, then this property should be on your short list. Call Kyle today to book an inspection.
Land Size: 1,174m2 (approx)
Building Size: 121m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1956
Local Council: Meander Valley
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.