Privately tucked away behind greenery and gates sits this quality brick home on a huge block with the potential to develop (STCA)
This property is a fantastic opportunity for the savvy investor looking for their next development project or just as perfect for the small family looking to move in with nothing left to do!
- Quality renovation throughout the whole home
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living
- Ducted gas heating, gas cooking and hot water
- High quality built-ins in two of the bedrooms
- External black out security shutter (master bedroom)
- Day / night blinds throughout the home
- Bathroom with separate bath / shower
- Conveniently placed laundry
- Mudroom near the laundry and back door
- Undercover timber alfresco overlooking the yard
- Large 7m x 6m garage / workspace
- 5m x 6.4m shed with extra undercover area
- Heaps of additional off street parking
- Established fruit trees [Apple, Lemon, Lime, Peach, Plum, Apricot & Greengage]
- Private and secure yard for children and pets
Low maintenance home with easy access to local shops and services including Prospect Vale Market Place, Private and Public schools, bus stops, Olde Tudor Shopping Centre and only a quick 9 minutes into Launceston CBD.
Land Size: 1958m2 (approx)
Build Size: 118m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1972
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.