28 Bedford Street offers a two bedroom weatherboard cottage located in the heart of Invermay, walking distance to all local amenities. Property features;
- Combined kitchen and dining area is light filled with plenty of storage space and a wood fire heater to keep you cosy in the winter months.
- The two bedrooms are located at the front of the home and are a generous size.
- Bathroom offers a shower over bath, toilet and vanity.
- Added benefit of a separate laundry with easy access to the backyard.
- The yard is fully fenced, great for kids and pets to play.
With a bit of work, you could really make this home your own or why not add to your investment portfolio. A short walk down to Invermay shops, the UTAS stadium and the new University campus. Launceston city is less than a 5 minute drive. Call Kyle today to find out more!
Land Size: 199m2 (approx)
Building Size: 69m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1895
Local Council: Launceston
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.