Elegantly styled, both inside and out, this immaculate residence offers a tasteful lifestyle reminiscent of life in the Hamptons with just a touch of old Hollywood glam, located in highly desirable Blackstone Heights on a magnificently landscaped 6000sqm allotment.
The stately home comprises four bedrooms and multiple indoor living areas, with stylish options for outdoor entertaining. The well-sized bedrooms are located on first floor with views of the manicured gardens; three have generous built-in robes, and two benefit from a heat transfer system courtesy of the Saxon wood fire that warms the floor below. The Master Suite has a dressing room with all of your clothes neatly hidden away behind quality cabinetry, and a nicely appointed ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom is also on this floor, to make the most of the glorious views from an expansive picture window, where you can soak away the stress of the day in the two person spa, in a room finished to the highest standard with crisp white marble tiles and luxury finishes.
The downstairs living areas (as they are currently being utilized), comprise a grand formal lounge and adjacent dining room ideal for dinner parties and intimate conversation alike; there is a family room for casual relaxation and Saturdays curled up with a book or in front of the TV; a roomy study with direct access to the sun-drenched terrace; and a breakfast room by the kitchen where you can enjoy the cosy ambiance of the fire in Winter. Of course, the floor plan is flexible, and there are many ways these spaces could be used to suit your personal needs. The bespoke Tasmanian Oak kitchen will certainly inspire your inner chef with it's quality cabinetry, ample storage and bench-space, updated stainless steel appliances and durable slate tiles upon the floor.
Other features of note include:
- A terraced garden featuring established lawns and shade trees, with plantings that include exotics such as Manchurian Pears, Maples, Crab-apples and Apricots which become a riot of Autumnal colour, and there are 300+ bulbs planted by the terrace for Spring colour and scent.
- A vergola by the terrace for controlled shade when the sun shines too brightly, and welcome shelter from inclement weather.
- A security system.
- An efficient Daikin air-conditioning unit in the downstairs living area in addition to the wood fire.
- As new carpet, paint and quality drapes throughout the home in tasteful neutral tones.
- Quality cabinetry in the laundry, with storage and charming hand-painted tiles. There is a guest bathroom adjacent to this room, that is handy to the terrace and family room.
- Ample off-street parking; a large garage with internal access; a workshop and three garden sheds for storage.
Call David or Ingrid to arrange your private inspection of this exceptional residence. Do not delay - this home will sell quickly!
Land Size; 6058m2 (approx)
Building Size; 222m2 (approx)
Year Built; 1990
Local Council; Meander Valley