This 3 bedroom weatherboard home located in a quiet cul-de-sac and family friendly suburb offers relaxed living in a private location.
Key features :
• Three double bedrooms, two with built in robes.
• Bathroom offering shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
• Open plan lounge with heat pump.
• Kitchen with all the necessary appliances and storage space.
• Dining room doors opening onto a sheltered undercover deck.
• Front patio, great for taking in the morning sun.
• Under house garage for a car and further storage room.
• Close to fantastic schools, cafes and shops.
• Only a short drive to Launceston CBD
• Large and secure backyard
Land Size: 668m2 (approx)
Build Size: 103m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1960
Local Council: West Tamar
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.