This ultimate family home is situated in Dilston, right on the waters edge offering magnificent views down the river, this property is sure to impress! Spanning two levels this property has more than enough room for the growing family, with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, (five toilets, four showers and a spa bath) two dining/lounge areas and more. The fantastic opportunity to turn the lower level into a 'work from home office' and have your family home upstairs.
The top level is the hub of the home and features:
- A modern style kitchen with granite benchtops, a double oven & quality appliances including a dishwasher.
- Open dining/ living spaces with magnificent views & sliding doors to the balcony.
- The covered balcony is a great spot to sit and relax to take in the sweeping views.
- Main bedroom with a large ensuite and built in robe.
- Two remaining bedrooms on this level are a great size and also offer built in robes.
- Main bathroom is large in size and offers a vanity, spa bath and shower.
The lower level is ideal for family & guests to stay or maybe for that family member who enjoys that extra bit of privacy. Offering:
- An open space with a kitchenette also offering granite benchtops, dishwasher, soft close drawers and a second living room.
- Huge bedroom with built in storage and modern ensuite.
- A second updated bathroom with a shower, vanity and toilet.
- A great sized sauna is also found on this level.
- Offering a reverse cycle heat pump and ducted heating.
Offering a huge indoor, heated swimming pool which the kids will love. This space also offers fantastic views. The home is heated and cooled by two heat reverse cycle heat pumps (one on each level), the top level also offers ducted heating. The added benefit of five toilets within the home, a security system one upstairs and downstairs and three phase power
Outside, the yards are immaculate and very low maintenance. A double garage with remote access with a toilet at the top of the drive way and a shed is found on the waters edge which can be used as a man cave or for further storage. The driveway leads all the way down to the water, allowing access for boats.
With the stunning views of the Tamar River, sit and watch the boats go by, or even wildlife such as seals, wedge tailed eagles, hawks, sea eagles. From stunning sunsets and amazing lightening storms, you will see it all at 367 John Lees Drive.
Dilston is a short 15 minute drive to Launceston, the University, Maritime College, shopping and cafes. There is also a bus route just outside the property. We told you! This home really does offer it all, so pick up the phone and call today!
Land Size: 4046m2 (approx)
Build Size: 306m2 (approx)
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.