A family home, a sound investment or a place to Air BNB whilst having your own "host quarters", 63 Shirley Place offers all of this and more. With an embracing ambiance, the contemporary dcor and flexible layout offer a world of opportunity.
Completely renovated and remodelled to suit modern living, the open plan kitchen, lounge and dining are the centerpieces of a house that flows out and just keeps on giving.
Some of the many features include:
- kitchen with double pantry, butler style breakfast bar and bench seating.
- 2 bright bathrooms with rain showers and a deep bath for long soaks in the main.
- Terraced rear yard with decking, outdoor entertaining areas, and stunning mountain views.
- North facing sunroom/study with an expansive district vista
- Fully enclosed yard with picket fence detail for maximum street appeal
- The convenience of natural gas cooking, heating and hot water
- Garage with work area and basic under house storage
The modern design with an inner-city flair of 63 Shirley Place can be easily seen in the photos, but the real thing is even better. If you want more than the "average home" we urge you to look at this one.
Land Size: 487m2 approx
Building Size: 140m2 approx
Year Built: 1963
Local Council: Launceston
We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchaser are advised to carry out their own investigations