This large classy, family home situated in popular Prospect Vale has it all - great family accommodation, room to spare and within walking distance to shops and schools.
• Five great sized bedrooms
• Two large living areas
• Large modern bathroom with bath and shower
• Ensuite off the main bedroom
• Cathedral ceilings
• Large dining/kitchen area
• USB charging points directly from selected power ports
• Undercover outdoor entertainment areas
• Choice of heating - heat pump or wood fire with ducted transfer system
• Garage with internal access into the home
• Plenty of off street parking
• Walking distance to Prospect Vale market Place, Schools and Country Club Casino/Golf course
• 10 Minute drive to Launceston CBD
• Established veggie gardens
• Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
This home really is a stunner, recently updated with some renovations this is certainly the case of move in and relax. Offering two driveways providing plenty of off street parking for cars, a trailer, boat, or caravan with an external power point nearby.
Burswood Terrace was previously the street for local builders and their display homes which means all the homes nearby have a nice and different street appeal to others in the area.
If this property is of interest pick up the phone and call Todd Streets on 0499 440 141.
Land Size: 622m2 (approx)
Build Size: 180m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1988
Local Council: Meander Valley
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.