5 Hakea Grove, a solid built brick home situated on 630m2 block backing onto bushland creating plenty of privacy.
• Kitchen offering necessary appliances and plenty cupboard space.
• Dining area is open with sliding doors to the back yard.
• Floorboards running throughout the lounge, dining and bedrooms.
• Generous sized living area with a reverse cycle heat pump.
• Three bedrooms, the main with a built in robe.
• Bathroom with a separate bath, shower and vanity.
• Separate toilet located next to the bathroom.
• Gardens are low maintenance with a garden shed.
• Long drive way offering plenty of off street parking.
• Fantastic investment opportunity to add to your portfolio.
Located within a short walk or drive to local schools and with easy access to Launceston CBD. Call today to make your inspection time!
Land Size: 630m2 (approx)
Build Size: 102m2 (approx)
Year Built 1987
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
*Please note this property is currently tenanted and 48hours clear notice will need to be provided to the tenant prior to any inspection of the property.