Located in one of the Northern Midlands most historic Villages, this property has all the modern conveniences but perfectly suits the ambience of Evandale.
Key features include:
• 2 great sized bedrooms both with built in robes.
• 2 light filled and spacious living areas.
• Modern kitchen with stunning appliances.
• Bathroom offers a vanity, toilet, separate bath & shower
• Sliding doors from the living to the landscaped backyard.
• Picket fences surrounding the property.
* Reverse Cycle Heat Pump
• Walking distance to local stores.
• A short 15 minute drive to Launceston's CBD.
Offering a country feel but still being so close to local amenities and Launceston's CBD, this property has a lot on offer. Call me today to make your next inspection! with no shared common ground it feels more like a house than unit!
Land Size: 390m2 (approx)
Build Size: 118m2 (approx)
Year Built: 2011
Local Council: Northern Midlands
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.