Circa 1800's, this immaculate centrally located residence has been beautifully renovated with no expense spared to suit today's market.
Some of the many features of this seductive home include:
• 4 large bedrooms - 2 with spacious walk in robes
• Dual access ensuite with bath, shower & toilet
• Separate large study/office or 5th bedroom
• 3.3 metre high ceilings throughout
• 3 living areas including a formal lounge, dining/living space & sun room
• Spacious modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & large pantry
• Main bathroom with double vanity, large walk in shower & toilet
• Internal laundry with ample storage space
• Separate 3rd toilet
• Double glazed aluminium windows
• Fully insulated in both walls & ceiling
• Wrap around balcony including BBQ entertainment areas
• Low maintenance garden/yard
• Single carport & a further 6 allocated off street car spaces
• Natural gas heating/cooking/water and clothes dryer
• 2 x reverse cycle airconditioners (heat pumps)
With 3 x commercial offices downstairs (2 currently leased providing income stream), this is a rare opportunity to own the complete package for those wanting to work from home, invest in a gorgeous piece of Launceston history and take advantage of the convenience of everything at your doorstep including the Launceston City Park in this prime CBD location.
In conjunction with Knight Frank - David Webster 0419 516 629
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.