This property is all about position! Walking distance to all local amenities, and only a 5 minute drive to the CBD, University of Tasmania & UTAS stadium. Spanning over two levels, with 4 bedrooms, 3 living/family areas and 2 bathrooms, you will not want to miss out on this great opportunity!
- Main bedroom upstairs is huge offering a walk in robe and ensuite with spa bath, shower, vanity and toilet.
- Consisting of three toilets in the home.
- Remaining bedrooms downstairs are also huge in size all with built in storage.
- Three reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home for heating/cooling.
- Glazed windows and laminated glass windows upstairs & downstairs.
- 12 solar panels and solar hot water system.
- Single lock up remote control garage, carport and plenty of off street parking.
- Perfect, private outdoor entertainment area
- Fully secure, fenced yard.
- 5 Minute walk to the Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery plus the lovely Heritage Forrest including dog parks, walking tracks, playgrounds and BBQ hut.
The house is currently set up as a family day care business. All business equipment may be negotiated with purchaser if they wish to continue running a business from the home.
32 Henty Street has so much on offer, possibilities are unlimited so now is the time to make this property into your family dream home.
Land Size: 567m2 (approx)
Build Size: 242m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1915
NBN Connected: Yes
Local Council: Launceston City
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.