This lovely home built over two levels radiates of character and charm.
Originally built in 1910 it has been lovingly restored leaving the original stained-glass windows, ornate arches, ceiling roses and iron lacework. Upstairs is a combination of restored original character and modern quality.
Key features include:
• Edwardian Character
• Modern kitchen boasts a gas cooktop, wall oven and dishwasher.
• Double door pantry is an entertainer's dream
• 3 bedrooms the main having a built-in robe, ensuite bathroom
• Study/art room, potential 4th bedroom 3 Bathrooms
• Dining & living area with great views across the Launceston city
• Living room has an antique fireplace
• Zone heating with pre-set timing allowance
• Gas flame effect heater
• Rear deck with stunning views.
• Established gardens this offers plenty of outdoor entertaining space.
• Gorgeous city views
• Large Garage
• Walking distance to CBD
• Local to Launceston General Hospital
• Quiet street offering great privacy
• Lockup gates for extra security
This home really has it all on offer, if you would like an inspection or have any further questions call David or Todd today!
Land Size: 509m2 (approx)
Build Size: 230m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1910
Local Council: Launceston City
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.