This waterfront property presents a unique opportunity for buyers wanting to enjoy the best that Bridport has to offer. It is centrally located on the main road within the township, whilst also being positioned amongst peaceful scenery. This wonderful family home has also been successfully run as a Bed and Breakfast so would also suit those looking to add to their investment portfolio with an Air Bnb asset.
- Five bedroom family home, with all bedrooms are large in size & three with BIR's
- Kitchen/dining with great views, with stunning polished floorboards throughout.
- Lounge area is large in size with sliding doors leading down to the river which is great for fishing.
- This property offers all day sun throughout the home but can also be heated in the winter months by a wood heater.
- Bathroom offering a shower, spa bath, vanity and separate toilet which is beautifully designed.
- Parents retreat to the side of the home, also consisting of a large sunroom, huge master bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette.
- Parents retreat can also be rented separately as an Air BnB which is in great demand all year round on Bridport.
- Additional outside shower and toilet at the back of the home.
- Fully fenced backyard, great for children and pets to play.
- Double garage to the side of the house, also plenty of off street parking on the property.
- Pergola area at the front of the home, perfect for entertaining and capturing the views.
Bridport has so much to offer with this property being walking distance to all shops, beaches, playgrounds and walking tracks. The famous, stunning Barnbougle and Lost Farm golf courses are just 10 minute drive away. You won't want to miss out on this great opportunity, call Terri today for your private inspection.
Land Size: 2,107 m2 (approx)
Build Size: 262m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1972
Local Council: Dorest
*Please note this property is currently tenanted and 48hours clear notice will need to be provided to the tenant prior to any inspection of the property.
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.