The first time on the market in 55 years, what a magnificent opportunity this could be. Spanning over three levels with plenty of room for the growing family. Offering five large bedrooms, three bathrooms, a powder room, a study, rumpus room plus plenty more, you will not want to miss out, so get in quick!
• House built in 1963 for the present owner. Additions in 1967 and 1970.
• First time ever on the market in 55 years
• 5 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (one ensuite off the main bedroom) plus a powder room.
• Self-contained section at the back of the house with separate access.
• Heating/Cooling - 5 heat pumps plus electrical central heating and 2 block heaters.
• Main bathroom with a fold in shower screen and floor heating.
• Recently fitted with internal plumbing and new power boards.
• Separate hot water systems upstairs and downstairs.
• Billi' hot and cold water in kitchen + slide out additional bench space.
• Internal access from front hall to garage/workshop/gym/music room.
• Great, quality floorboards suitable for polishing.
• Positioned to capture all day sun & easterly outlook facing Mt Barrow.
• Newstead Reserve at the back of the property with gate access.
• Fantastic schools close by such as Scotch Oakburn, St. Thomas Mores, Queechy High school, East Lauceston Primary & Punchbowl Primary.
• Walking distance to Northern Children's Child Care & St. Giles Society Child Development Disability Services.
• Newstead Coles & shopping centre only a short drive.
Call David Parry today to book your inspection on this wonderful opportunity that won't last long.
Land Size: 856m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1963
NBN Connected: Yes
Local Council: Launceston City
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.