Perfectly positioned in the vibrant suburb of Scottsdale, this property is sitting on 1245m2 of land. Immaculately presented this generous sized 3 bedroom home will not last long in today's market.
- 3 bedrooms all consisting of built in robes.
- Lounge room with a wood heater.
- Newly renovated kitchen.
- Updated bathroom with shower over bath & vanity.
- Great undercover, outdoor entertaining.
- Children's play area at the rear of the property.
- Shed with plenty of storage or great for workshop use.
With all services, schools and transport close, this is in the hub of Scottsdale. The North East has so much to offer: The Derby bike trail, The beautiful beaches of Bridport and so much more.
First home buyer? Downsizing? Family? Look no further this one ticks all the boxes.
Land Size: 1245m2 (approx)
Build Size: 107m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1870
Local Council: Dorset
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavors to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.